Update on the latex sculpure!
After a week it has grown some flesh and skin and has been standing upright in one piece for several days.
Now I'm ready to get informed on electromagnets, because that's how I want to let jellyboy shake it. I have integrated several neodymes which I hope will react to fields I will be able to produce.
As I got a bit carried away creating the tiny golem, I used up 3/4 of the latex intended for the net-dress ... at least I also had a try at applying it as intended - and though it looks I won't need as much for covering the netlike structure of the dress as for a sculpture, I still think I should go ahead and order another can - it's kind of fun to work with ...